Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday is Cancelled

It's raining, the skies are grey
Monday blahs and I've fallen and I can't get up
out of bed. The Red Shirts are protesting
and the Thais don't care and I didn't wear
a tie or a red shirt today but
just don't make fun of their beloved king
with the extremely high falsetto voice (snicker).

Another plane has crashed today and 44 dead
and no single child survivor who has to be told
that his parents have died, is that a good or
bad thing?

They stuck a pipe into the leaking pipe
to siphon off the leaking pipe but the
pipe still leaks and that's not good
unless you like your shrimp well oiled.
Speaking of leaks Eyjafjallajökul keeps
leaking vowells and syllables that I can't
pronounce and lots of ash that shuts down
all the airpace over northern europe, I guess
I won't fly there today.

Another study that damns cell phones says
they may or may not cause cancer. I might
or might not believe it. Meanwhile in the
latest craze of the new National Chinese Sport
a man attacks six girls with a meat cleaver
in a story that would make Freddy proud.

And in the human interest category for today
an octopus caught a shark for dinner. Ha ha
what an ironic twist! Though it sucks if you're
the shark, so I agree let's just cancel Monday
and go back to bed and maybe tomorrow the sun
will come out... oh wait, they cancelled the
Little Orphan Annie comic strip too.

Damn. Monday sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment